I’ve written as many as hundred of articles here in this site, covering fabulous ideas to have for decorating various invitation card. For today, you are going to see the latest items in my design board. It was none other than this stunning Pastel Spring Floral themed birthday invitation card. Please have a look at the following templates and tell me your opinions.
I love everything in this template, from its color palette to the decoration elements. The entire card was painted using soft color palette, it does look great and suitable for Modern events. Your text basically will be surrounded by not only unique, but also stunning Floral painting in watercolor design.
There are many of them, such as Roses, Magnolia, Sunflowers and so forth. Those are the “main elements” to the card, and the addition part was the text box right at the middle or center of the card. Those boxes will accommodate any detailed information of when your party is going to be held, where the party is taking place and so on. You can write as many information as you want, since I think it’s more than enough to fit all of your party information.
Anyway, please don’t forget to read the whole article, since I’ve written a couple instructions down below. It will help you to know how to download the file in the easiest way. So, make sure to check it out.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.