If you are planning a summer birthday party for someone, you will want to make sure that you mention what the event is being thrown for. For example, with a child’s birthday party you will want to include the child’s name and the age that they are turning on the birthday invitation. This will provide more clarity on your guests’ end, allowing them to plan accordingly for the event.
I’m going to tell you something, an alternative option for us, for those who still wants to celebrate “Good moment” with all their loved ones; Birthday, Baby Shower, or even Bachelorette party, and still meeting and conducting all the standard from the Government. To keep the celebrations going while being apart, why not try out this drive-by party idea? Get all the decorations online and craft your own party invitation with us.
Do you want to see how it goes? Okay, I presented it to you. (See below)
To keep all the hype’s items in “Party” world, this template has everything you need to craft a perfect; beautiful looking cards to invite your loved ones to drive through your home and join the party. Let me tell you the details, folks, today’s design was special, there will be ten different type of design, which you have an option to choose. From the one with Gold Hexagon shaped Text-Frame with stunning greenery foliage decorated the bottom part of it, to template design with Magnificent Watercolor background.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.