Ahoy! Pull the anchor up and sail the boat mate! Let’s celebrate the first birthday of your little boy pirate with your friends and family with us. We give you this eight-template design to decorate your invitation card. Are you interested to see it? Here they are mates,
This idea came to my head from my little son’s drawing book. Two days ago (Maybe), I took a lovely “me-time”, eating my favorite meal for breakfast, binge-watching latest K-drama (?) and last but not least, sitting in front of my laptop. That time, when I was sitting and ready to sketch a few designs, I saw my son book on the table and I took a really good time watching it.
So, what do I see there? It’s kind of similar to what you see now, but everything still in my own version, such as cute Baby Animals wearing Pirate style outfit along with a couple of “Pirate” related items (Pirate’s Spyglass, Hats, Cutlass, Grappling Hook, etc.). From my perspective, this design is greatly fit for any kids at all ages. There are 8+ designs, it comes in JPG format and portrait orientation. I’m pretty sure that all of you won’t get lack of options.
How to Download
- Choose your favorite template
- Click on each one of your selected template
- A pop-up page will appear so you will need to wait for a second
- Right click those image or template
- Then choose “Save Image As” and Tap your “Enter” key to download it
- Now your template will be automatically saved
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.
Leave a Reply