Hi, everyone! Today, I bring you cute story from my own experience which led me to create a stunning collection which I want to share it here. Actually, two days ago, I stumbled upon one of my favorite song from Boy Pablo – Yep, I loved it so much!
This song reminds me of my high school crush (who became my husband :D). I would be so excited to see him in my first period class every day. I honestly thought he was the most talented person ever and that he would be famous one day (sadly it doesn’t, lol). But he always gives me good reason to keep making good invitation card for everyone here. Below you’d find my latest collection which I made it while tuning the “Everytime” from Boy Pablo. Anyway, hope you like it!
How to Download?
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- In order to be able to open the file (JPG), you need one of this apps:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Corel Draw
- Online Image Editor
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, it’d be better if you pick the matte finish one, as the result will get better than using the glossy type of finishes.
- Now hand it to your guest, if it’s possible, it would be better if you are able to send it all to your guests at least one week prior to the day of the event.