Here comes another of my favorite invitation card template for kids’ birthday party. Can be used for both girl and boy at any ages. It’s pretty much good bang to help you create invitation card in less than an hour. Really? You knew it all to well when it comes to us as a consideration. Anyway, to make it not boring, why don’t we see it now? See below to find how cute and awesome it is.
Today’s design was kind of special for me, because both my dear husband and lovely kids gave me hands in the making of this collection. In overall, this template has cute Pink background with cute dots filled up the surface. I also have included a photo frame, so that you are able to insert your baby or kid’s cute photo to the card.
In addition, you also got a couple of adorable decorations, such as Balloons, Bunting flags, Ribbon, Birthday Hats and so forth. I’ve gathered a bunch of this elements based on what’s in everyone’s mind to decorate their kid’s birthday invitation card. And yeah, it does look both great and cute at the same time.
Besides everything that I’ve already mentioned it in above, any of these are editable and also provided for free. The printable format allows you to use any platform to customize the template (PC, Smartphone, Laptop). So, for you all DIY-lover, you’re going to love it, for sure. Okay, why don’t you start now? Oops! I forgot to give the instruction ?). Here they are,
How to Download
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.