As sweet as berry, as sour as candy, and when it comes to party, you can get tons of invitation templates here for free. Do you want some? Especially if you are in the mission of search great and cute design for your kid’s birthday, then here have some, a beautiful Berry Sweet invitation card.
Instead of picking the usual or ordinary concept for your kid’s birthday, especially it’s for your little girl, I think this cuties, 8+ Berry Sweet Birthday would be one of the perfect choice for you. It looks both cute and simple, perfect for those who doesn’t like too much elements to be featured into their party or invitation card design. Here they are,
It’s already had formatted in 5×7” sizes, which means you can directly print the final draft on any printing paper without having to convert or resize which is going to result a blurry image. This template had unique chevron pattern as its background design, it was painted in pink and white color and also what’s on top of it, it was the rounded rectangle shaped text box. Put your text here and it would be surrounded by the adorable border design as well as the “Strawberry” graphics.
For the font use, I’d suggest you to use either kids’ handwriting or cute typefaces. You can get all of those fonts easily on Internet and make sure everything is free for personal uses only (Like our template collection). And don’t forget to install those fonts first before you get into editing session.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
- Last but not least, print the final draft or version on any printing paper. The best one would be the card-stock paper.