Attention! The lovely little soldier will be coming back from his/her duty through their awesome birthday bash! Since this kind of party have been around a few times, it’d be much easier for you, as a parent, to find and get the party supplies. From the Camo backdrop to the Army themed party invitations, let’s jump out of the list to one of the most sophisticated stage, what’s that? Let’s find out in the following ones.
How do I invite them to join the boot camp?
Now it’s the perfect time to bring the little army to join the parade with one of these. This collection was my 2nd favorite design of this month and I hope you’re going to feel the excitement as soon as you see it.
Instead of the typical “Army” or “Military” themed invitations, I decided to make something new, but I was a little busy with some chores, it was quite late for me to do all the stuff here. Anyway, the result will be beyond your imagination! You party details will have extraordinary design.
First thing first, there is Camouflage pattern sits on the back, giving it an authentic feels of Military themed stuff, alongside additional elements like the Helicopter, Rocket Missiles, Fighter Jet, Tank and so forth.
Choose one out of these eight, write the party details such as location (call it the “base”), time (print in the 24-hour clock format) and RSVP details for the Commander’s party. From your local craft store, you can get cardstock paper as the material and print the final rendition of your own “Military” themed birthday invitations.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.