7+ Watercolor Hot Air Balloon Birthday Invitation Templates
This kind of template designs are perfect for boy and girl’s birthday party, in all ages. Depicting the beautiful view from the sky, surrounded by fluffy clouds and brisk air. Well, this particular topic was giving me an idea to turn it out into a few pieces of invitation card templates. For me, the result was great and I hope you do so. Here they are,
I give you 7+ beautiful birthday invitation templates, it features the stunning illustrations of Hot Air Balloons above the sky. I took almost one full day working on these ones. Firstly, I drew a few sketches, like the fluffy clouds, balloons, rabbit, then painted in watercolor. Most of the work was done in just a few minutes, but what’s in the background layer really made go insane for a while. It’s all because I need to redo the process for almost 5 times, just to find a pretty great looking “base” for the card and I hope you’re going to like it.
The template was made in landscape, so you are able to fit all of your party information with no-worry about getting run out of empty space. I wrote a couple “rhymes”, so it works as the heading of the card, it says, “Up…Up and Away! It’s our baby special day!”, it sounds so cute for me and I think it can attract more attention whoever read it.
- Choose your favorite design template
- Right click on each one of your selected template
- Then select “save image as”, and locate the download folder
- Tap “Enter” and your template will be saved automatically on your default download location.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- Microsoft Word is recommended for those who doesn’t know anything about editing before, since I’m sure that most of you are still familiar with Ms. Word than working with Adobe Photoshop.