To get along with your fabulous Circus themed birthday, I have made a few invitation templates for you. It wasn’t just a simple invitation design though, instead of doing what other’s usually do, I preferred to make something new. It’s definitely new, both for you and me as well. The template is inspired by the timeless and iconic poster of Circus Show that we usually see it glued on wall.
What would you expect in Circus themed invitations? Me? If I got to choose, I’m probably wishing it to have at least a vintage vibe in it. With that in mind, I thought it was great if I made it in that way. Thus, I made and put classic Sun burst style background as the base of the card.
Besides that, yep, the elements that makes it Circus or sort of. I’ve gathered a lots of information about it, and here they are, the cute Clown on his unicycle, circus tent and many more. With everything I’ve put the card, I’m quite sure that the kids will love it!
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.