My daughter had a friend over and they made a cute owl craft from colored paper plates and foam craft sheets. They’re easy to put together with glue and all the cutting is great for working on fine motor skills. Well, she later asked me “why don’t we have this for my birthday?” I answered her with big YES! This story was happened away back to the 2017’s, when my daughter turned six.
She had a beautiful Twinkle Little Stars themed birthday bash, with her lovely friends from school and nearby. If you really want to see how it looks, I mean how the party stationery looks like, I’ve made another version of it recently and here they are,
This is type of template that easily fits in any ages and no gender boundaries, both girl and boys are perfect to use this as their birthday party invitations. It combines many of things, from charming pink stripes on its background layer, to the cute stars placed right at the top section of the card. Those will be accompanied with beautifully hand drawn Hot air balloons which is also coming in seven different styles. Anyway, if you want to download all of this collection, and can’t be eager to wait for it, you can read the instruction down below.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Print the final version of the template on cardstock paper (5×7” format).