Don’t ever tried to let your party invitation and left it empty with just a blank, plain white invitation card. When food doesn’t taste good, eating an awful-taste food would still has its unpleasant taste in our mouth even if it’s already been a few hours after. With that being said, it’s better to pour an extra effort for our special day, especially when we’re talking about your child’s birthday.
Giving a snippet of the party is necessary part when hosting any events (At least for me). To deliver the fun, you need such super-hit design. This page is going to show an adorable collection of six different invitation templates. So? Get rolling!
These take the bad design away, in exchange of adorable kid’s birthday party invitation. Painted in chic pink – cartoon thunderbolts – last but not least, the adorable little girls dressing in their favorite Superhero outfit and there is a even one of them displayed with the cape extended and also wearing cute glasses.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
How to insert text
- This example is for you who are going to use Ms. Word or Photoshop (Relatively similar).
- Open Ms. Word > Insert > Picture > Select the template you just had downloaded. Then go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Now you are able to write your text and move it anywhere around the card.
- Open Photoshop > Open > Select the template. Go to the tool menu (right on the left of your display) > Click “I” > Click where you want the text is going to be placed and now write your text.