Ivory and white bouquets are classic, but if traditional isn’t your thing, add some stylish color to your big day look with a bold and rustic hue. These combination deserve an “I do”. Why? summer might be considered to be the perfect time for wedding or any other events, but spring still have a lot to offer.
What better way to represent the cozy theme?
Unlike the summer months, which favor the bold green, summer will highlight all the best parts of pretty pastels and bright pops of colors. Dramatic looks and moody palette. So, to help you get reacquainted with everything spring has to offer, have a look at these stunning invitation with greenery ideas.
Love anything angular, abstract and aesthetic? Get inspired by one of these beautiful template that used shapes and lines to enhance its stylish look. Made with the modern bride in mind, the geometric design breaks the mold of a typical party stationery by showcasing the edgy look of modernity.
Stylish gold element has found its way into nearly every aspect of any special events, but that isn’t enough! Since summer is synonymous with a bold color palette like shades of green, I brough the incredibly popular greenery foliage illustration here. The beautiful pop of green and combination with gold text frame, I think it’s successfully complimenting the stylish summer with clean and minimalist design.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.