Burgundy or marsala is cool rich color that is perfect for fall and winter seasons, and It looks very lush and noble with gold accents. This contrasting combo is perfect for any type of décor and for your party invitation suites. Burgundy and gold can be adapted to modern, fine art, vintage and other types of weddings. Get inspired by these gorgeous burgundy and gold in watercolor for your big day!
Nine beautiful burgundy wedding colors with shades of gold
Touches of burgundy and basic white background didn’t limit you for getting aesthetic stationery. Since there are nine of them, and each of them was incorporating Brushstroke in burgundy along with stunning, Metallic Frame in gold, you already have the best design for your party’s invitation card.
For the other element, it was coming from these days’ trend; Geometric, as you can see, I’ve made a quite simple geometric in form of text frame design, which I have said it earlier. It will highlight both the card and your party detailed information even more.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.