The level of excitement toward Coco is huge. The story of Miguel and Hector in Santa Cecilia, an imaginary town in Mexico, it’s definitely one of the many characters which can be glued so tightly to children.
Speaking of having Coco themed birthday party, what are the keys to host the party with no one couldn’t argue with its beauty? When planning a party, it means you’ll need to consider about the invitation of your upcoming party. Do you have something in mind? You can consider this Coco themed invitation templates. It’s one of many, my favorite design for kids’ birthday.
Fully designing an invitation might be a bit too daring for beginner, hence there is something called as template design. Here, the Coco invites already have everything to make the job much easier. Provided in 5×7, JPG file-format and also came up with awesome chalkboard background and snippet of Coco from the actual scene of the movie.
Without sacrificing any details, on the bottom section of the card you can still do a little customization to them, add detailed information of the party. Make sure the font sizes are readable for your guest, and give your guest a guidance or direction of where the party will be held.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as, locate the destination folder and enter.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).