Let’s go vintage, everyone! Adorn your party with the most practically perfect Mary Poppins birthday party. The whimsical theme will give you so many things you could do easily even in tight budget. The striking theme and spoon full of good messages from the Movie, help them evolve more than just a motion picture and become super fun kid’s birthday party that’s adorned by everyone.
Catch the iconic little lady with umbrella in one of these. This adorable birthday invitation will help you give a snippet of your upcoming event, as well as make them to can’t be eager to wait to be the first one coming at your kid’s special event.
This collection came up in vintage style, with the timeless red and white stripes adorned the background, simple text box design and last but not least, everyone’s favorite Mary Poppins’ illustrations. There are many illustrations here and it won’t make you lack of options to choose from. I put the umbrella with Mary Poppins name had been written on it and if you want to go simpler, you can pick my favorite “Mary Poppins” text and her is standing next to it, you just need to write down your party details, then.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
Party Games Ideas
- Mary Poppins Pinata
- Kids love bashing pinatas to bits at parties and catching as much candy as possible. Don’t forget to use safe stuff like rubber wrapped stick or sort of.
- Fun Kite Craft
- If you are willing to go further with your kid’s party, you can provide a table with stickers, markers and fun embellishments along with these blank kite kits and you’re all set!