Gorgeously animated adventure of Raya and the Last Dragon (Sisu) in Kumandra has reached global recognition, thanks to organic storylines, deep researched cultures across the region like Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and the rest of Southeast Asian.
As one of the most recent princess from Disney that’s unveiled to public, the slapstick and rude humor brought them to another level of success as many parents are particularly wanting to use it in their kid’s birthday party. Are you one of them?
You’re at the one-stop place for Disney Raya and The Last Dragon and any other birthday invitation templates. A perfect addition to your son/daughter’s special month! Decorated with such intricately beautiful trailing trees/vines, it’s already shows how great it is for you, as it’s not only trying to capture the scenic setting from the actual movie, but it also give sort of Summer vibe which is very helpful if you considered to host a fun summer night party with Disney Raya.
Raya, Sisu and the rest of characters from the actual movie are here, helping decorate the invite, especially the south-east Asian’s princess, she comes up with Sampot (a traditional Cambodian dress), Whip Sword and so forth.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.