Plan the ultimate Zootopia Birthday Party with these kawaii Zootopia party invitation ideas, and you should be happy that you’re not only able to complete the pre-finished template, but you also able to keep the production cost as reasonable as possible. Okay, let’s bunny Hopps to this ones,
Here is how I pulled together the adorable characters in Zootopia and put them here adorning the card. You might ask this, “Why I made it?”, the reason was the we have fun celebration last weekend. It was my niece’s 7th birthday and of course he requested a Zootopia party invitation to be made. Yeah! I made these for her.
Actually, I completely made these based on one of the scene from the movie and I used it here as the background of the card. I had a pretty hard time to figure out how on earth I can pull off the place to display the text and gladfully I found the right way to do it. I made a pretty simple text box design, with lovely pastel border and chalkboard-style layer embedded into the frame.
The surrounding elements are the most interesting part of this card, because that was the part of all of the adorable Zootopia’s characters such as Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Gazelle, Bellwether, Finnick, Chief Bogo and so forth.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.