Well, I thought my guess was true that my little ones won’t be watching sort of “pre-historic” themed movie or TV shows, until I knew that there was a movie that brings fairly similar setting to Flintstone and it was The Croods. They loved it so much! And my son knew it from his friend that Flintstone was kind of similar to their recent favorite movies.
They went back and forth, binge-watching the movie and the story even grew even bigger as one of their friend came up with the idea to bring the Croods home for his birthday party. I was so happy at that time, knowing that somehow my son can be a good influence for his friends (Hahaha). It’s all happened back in early 2020, and I think it’s necessary for me to give a try for this.
It’s a pretty simple design that each of the templates have beautiful pictures of scenes based on the movie. With every characters from the eccentric family? Like Eep, Grug, Guy and Ugga? Yeah! That’s right! I made it like these, so it’s easier for me to create this in just an hour, as well as for beginner like most of visitor here, they can comfortably do the editing and some other stuff.
- First and foremost, you need to download the template, and it goes like this:
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, open the file: Make sure you already had installed any one of these, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel, Paint and so on.
- If you already had finished everything, from adding your text to the invitation template, now you can print them with your own printer. But please consider to double check the template, just in case there is a flaw in there.