Want the stress off your shoulders? Use or pick our free packages of template design to decorate your party invitation card. Creating your own party invitation couldn’t get much easier than using ours. Before we move to the know-how, let’s talk about what kind of theme you had in your mind now? If you don’t mind with colorful theme, with doodles and fun wording, this collection is yours, then!
We have taken care of it all so your child will have the ultimate birthday and fun invitation card to invite all of his/her friends. So, sit back, relax and enjoy this blog.
Join in on the fun and get jumping! This colorful invites are great for kids at 3-10. If you’re in tight budget you can simply set a fun bounce party at your backyard by renting mini to large trampoline. At the end of the day, no matter how elaborated the celebration was or not, it’s definitely a night to remember for both you, your kid and guests.
This template has colorful appearance, thanks to its polka dots and star doodles alongside cute cartoon doodles of happy kids. You can also make this collection as inspiration of how you’re going to décor your party. It’s super easy though. For example, set up soft-twinkly lights as garland, if you want something more for the ambiance, try to provide fun and bright backdrop as cute photobooth.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.