Barnyard or Farm could be taken into a whole new thing for your party, it can be used for the concept of your kid’s upcoming party. Sounds great, ain’t it? If you are blessed by having a natural beauty of mountain view and a large paddy field with bunch of kettle, I think it’s a pretty good way to celebrate your kid’s birthday with unique style that almost no one could easily realize it.
To make it even better, you can take your stationary a bit further, and nothing could be better than creating your own invitation card, with your own touch on it. Here, we have 11+ farm or barnyard themed birthday invitation, you can get it for free and done it in just a few minutes.
This template was mainly used a watercolor art style, and it is shown in the preview. A beautiful illustration of a classic barnyard house with the animals, such as Cow, Horse, Sheep, Chicken, Pig, Dog and so forth. Those will be placed at the top section of the card and below that, you are going to have your text or party information displayed and decorated with boho style decorations (Arrow and Floral).
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.