We don’t believe that the weather should be a reason for you to postpone your event. Winter weather is ideal for indoor and outdoor activities with family and friends, as everyone knows. It also provides a lovely atmosphere for nighttime activities such as entertaining games.
Hosting a winter party can be just as much fun as a beautiful Spring get-gathering event at park. So, complement your agenda of hosting Winter birthday bash with glimpse of vintage and foliage. You’re going to say thanks to us for providing this following collection for free.
The soft palette, aesthetic illustrations of Pampas Grass, Dusty Miller, Lemon Leaf and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus will look beautiful against the snowy day your party is going to have, and it will also offer some much-needed color and contrast.
If you’re new to the world of party planning, it can be difficult to come up with a current and unique party theme, but with our help, you can skip all of the tedious steps, so you are able to design a stunning invitation with just a few mouse clicks. If you prefer the colors green, then this is the invitation card for you!
Instead of using gold, glitter or marble foil, this invites were used different approach by incorporating soft tones (Pastel). Yup, you don’t get it wrong. I was so stunned and decided to make design, and placed it on top of the simple canvas style background.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.