Designing party stationery, especially your upcoming birthday or wedding invitations, can be one of the most exciting parts when planning your special day. From my perspective, it means a lot for me that I could have my own Midas touch in my party and party invitation card are no exception!
Did you ever imagine hearing the phrases “organic” and “floral” in the same invitation suite? Today is the big day! My sister, Anna, and I collaborated on something stupid, and the result was unexpectedly good, judging by how crazy it becomes when we’re all together. Anyway, she has my highest regard because she has allowed me to have this lovely collection and share it with you. Take a look at the list below.
The design elements like floral graphics, pastel color palettes, and watercolors are just some of the most popular spring birthday invitation details. We have been sharing our favorite template designs to help you create an elaborated invitation card in a couple of minutes. It’s like just snapping your fingers and it’s done!
The best part of this collection is the exquisite aspidistra elatiora in delicate green tone and watercolor finished. To make it looks even better, I decided to elaborate the design with matching neutral palette themed background, ellipse text box design and exotic birds.
How to Download
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Software to use: Microsoft word, Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Choose one).
- Basically, all the provided texts were written inside “Text-box”, so if you’re going to add additional text, you’ll need to insert another text-box for that.