With a nod to a favorite brightly colored flower, my sister and I decided to collaborate on something goofy (Lol). We’ve decided to bring you something fresh. I’ve been wanting to incorporate more of a “seasonal” element into my invitation card design for a quite some time. And here we are, I’ve completed 10+ beautiful antique floral invitation cards in an appealing neutral hue, which is ideal for usage in the next spring.
There are numerous things that would look wonderful in any theme your party has, regardless of what kind of theme you choose. There are no exceptions when it comes to flowers! The beauty of garden flowers is depicted in this collection through brilliantly attractive pictures (Gardenia and Ranunculus).
Those stunning and elegant floral themed variety of flower painting decorating the geometric text box which is placed right at the center of the card. From Spring to Fall! Aside from all of that, by using our template will cut down the long process of sketching and designing, it also minimizes your budget cost, because we provide it for free.
It comes in amazing background colors as well as an elegant design of text boxes and surrounded by gorgeous flowers. Embrace your wedding concept with this one-of-a-kind design. You can browse another themes of template on our site, by clicking the “Invitation” tab above.
How to Download
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Software to use: Microsoft word, Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Choose one).
- Basically, all the provided texts were written inside “Text-box”, so if you’re going to add additional text, you’ll need to insert another text-box for that.