Our first Angry Birds party idea is a bit of a challenge, but only if you DIY it. If you’re not in the mood to get out your piping bag and laptop for designing the party invitations why not take the template design to help solve the issue?
Here we made some for you, moms.
Join the favorite feathered friends and their piggy counterparts and fly through with these 10+ Angry Birds Party Invitations.
There is no need to shy to use DIY party invitations, though, it may lead you to another problem (rare). But it’s not only keeping the production cost still reasonable, but you can also opt in and out based on your liking. I think most of you will love this, so am I. I love how beautiful this collection truly is. With one of the beautiful scenery from Angry Birds, classic chalkboard text box and last but not least, the cuddly characters from the film like Red, Chuck, Terrence, etc.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
How do I add Text onto the Template?
- After the download process is finished, as this template was already made and saved in JPG Format for easy-to-customize, you will need to open the file on third party apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw.
- If you don’t have enough experience in editing before, then you better use something like Microsoft Word or Paint / Paint 3d (Default Windows App).
- Once you open the file, this thing is according to you, just for example, if you want to add your party detailed information (Text) and now you open them on “Paint”, From the toolbar, select the Horizontal Type tool or the Vertical Type tool.
- Do one of the following:
- To create a single line of text, click in the image to set an insertion point for the type.
- To create paragraph text, drag a rectangle to create a textbox for the type.