For someone special and sweet, giving a beautiful bouquet of flower will always move their heart. Despite being popular in wedding as bouquet and garland, people also love the way how Roses can enhance the beauty of their party in fully personalized invitation card.
What’s the matter? I’m sure that having your personal touch to your thing, it is so essential and you will be so proud of it. Despite being wanted to make sure everything done like it should be, sometimes, it does take a few other adjustment that will waste your time.
While we are bringing up this topic, why wouldn’t take my recommendation? Since I’ve collected a few inspiration from Pinterest and luckily, I could finish my own version today. I have rounded up some ideas from my personal favorite artist and made a couple of beautiful roses packed into six different template design.
Besides that, each of them will have delightful paper-like finished background that’s so satisfying to watch, as it gives beautiful contrast to the rose – highlighting it even more. So, it means aside from the beautiful roses, you also got another beautiful elements and your party information right in between of those.
If you love this design, you can download the file for free. If one is enough for you, you can keep the rest for future events or references, since this invitation still good enough to be used for 2022. There is one more, any template in this site are editable, especially for this one, it’s editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
Are you ready to give add your personal touch? Let’s get this thing started, this following instructions will guide you to download our lovely template. Here they are,
- Click on your selected template, wait for a second & new pop up page will be appeared.
- Or Right-Click the image, and choose “Save image as”
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device, or you can leave it as it is, so the saved file will be in your default download folder.
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard and your download process will begin shortly.
- I almost forgot to mention it, you can use “Card-stock” paper as the printing material that you’re going to use.