Your kid’s cheerful birthday won’t completed or finished unless you have perfected your party stationery. Do you know how important is it? Most of you might not realize it, but decent party stationery design gives you much better impact of alluring your guest, especially your kid’s friend to come. Here are good example of invitation card designs that can be used for kids’ birthday party in all ages.
Let’s make your kid’s fantasy into reality and invite all of his/her friends to come using this invitation. This invitation template has cute drawing of Balloons, Birthday Gift Boxes, along with the matching pink silhouette at the back (Background). Besides that, you don’t have to worry on where to put your party details, because we’ve already designed a blank space or Text box with a pretty unique shape and filled up with white color – so everyone can easily read and get the information.
Once again, all of them are free folks! You can either pick your favorite one, or sure grab all of them and use it as your future reference. Anyway, any templates in our site will feature “Printable Format” (JPG) and both landscape & portrait orientation. In addition, to customize this lovely template, you’re going to need third party apps like Microsoft Word and Paint. For further information, please read our beginner’s guide below.
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Photoshop
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.
- To change the Font-style/size, it’s displayed on top/Ribbon Menu, by default it was set using Calibri Font, click that > and scroll the list to find your favorite font-style. For the font-size, it goes the same as previous steps.