What’s the best invitation card design for kids’ birthday party? Hmm, I think it’s bit overwhelming to say which one is the best, because, let’s say “Design A” will be looking great for “Concept A”, meanwhile, the “Design A” isn’t suitable for “Concept B”, and how about that? I’d say everything is great for its own way and the purpose of making it.
Don’t be confused to this. In general, if you are in search of finding “overall” good design for kids’ birthday party, you need to find sort of “Gender neutral” and it uses a universal concept. To give you an example, I give you this ones and feel free to use it as your invitation card design.
This template is pretty much a fun birthday invitation card design. It has bunch of cute and elegant elements, from Balloons to colorful confetti and from lovely “Happy Day” garland to adorable rainbow which decorated the picture frame.
Picture frame? Yup! You can insert your kid’s photo to the card, and it will be surrounded by those elements I said before. If you are confused to how it looks like when it’s already been filled up with text, you can take a look at one of the template which I’ve written a few text on there.
How to Download
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Software to use: Microsoft word, Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Choose one).
- Basically, all the provided texts were written inside “Text-box”, so if you’re going to add additional text, you’ll need to insert another text-box for that.